Process and Timeline
3 Steps to get your dream ring/earrings made a reality
1. How does your dream piece look like?
Write down as much detail as possible in describing your vision. Reference images that represents your style will be appreciated.
2. Reach out to me!
Give me a call on 0828298027 or send me an email at email@example.com should you wish to book a consultation or request a quotation. Kindly include the below in your email: - What would you like to make up? Images/ Pinterest boards are welcome. -If you have a strict budget or deadline please inform me on this
3. Check your emails for a proposal document from me.
I will get back to you within 48 hours with a proposal including estimated quote, timeline etc.
The process of designing a custom designed jewellery piece can take up to 6 weeks and can broken down in the below phases:
1. Proposal I will send a proposal with a few ideas/rough sketches; you guide me in a direction.
2. Find your stone I will also find diamonds that's suitable for the design brief & budget. A diamond viewing might need to be arranged to choose the stone before designing the ring. -This can take up to 2 weeks
3. Pitching the final design Based on the diamond chosen and feedback on the first design ideas I can start with sketching up a final design on CAD.
4. Manufacturing After confirmation of the design I will proceed with manufacturing ( 3D printing, Casting and setting and polishing)
5. Hand over